Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Musings (#6)

Tuesday crept up on me this week. Of course yesterday was Thanksgiving and we (in Canada) had a holiday from work. I worked most of the day cooking for my family and enjoyed it and so did they.

I've been dreaming a lot lately. Actually, I've been remembering my dreams moreso lately than before. I'm not sure why I am remembering them, but I am. Most recently, I've been dreaming about people that are in my life that I do not see on a regular basis. One in particular is Brian A. Brian and his wife Jane own an awesome bed and breakfast in Niagara on the Lake called Applewood Hollow, you can see it at http://www.niagara.com/~jandres/ If you want a getaway to a beautiful spot, with amazing gardens, great food, comfortable beds, wonderful accommodations and the most gracious hosts you will ever meet, then contact them through the above website.

Besides being wonderful hosts at their B&B, they are old friends of ours and we are going to stay with them for a weekend at the end of October. In addition to this they are terrific musicians and this is where the dream comes in (finally).

Apparently I was doing a gig with Brian and Jane and I was supposed to get the charts changed by someone else. I went to their house and they lived in a world much like the art work of Escher. I looked out the front door and, well I can't explain it. It was like looking at a book of Escher's prints.

I don't know what this all means, and I won't spend too much time thinking about it but here is a simple interpretation: as noted above, we are going to Applewood Hollow in about three weeks, I recently (Sunday) sang for the first time in about 4 months and I have no idea where Escher comes into it, but there it was, upside down and mixed up and yet looking just right (sort of).

Happy Tuesday everyone.

No comments: