Friday, October 24, 2008

The big reveal for the week of Oct.20/08

Friday is here again. I am happy to have gotten through another week. The days are decidedly shorter and getting much cooler and actually cold at night. I guess this really is the fall.

Quite a number of you wrote in this week, especially after the hints on Wednesday. One of you in particular has discovered that there may be hints in other posts not entirely unrelated to the trivia question. Some of you have been reading each post very carefully. One person accused me of "toying with us". Well, you are correct, however, I didn't see it as toying, I was just just having some fun. Whatever, it's all semantics (and I'm always up for some antics) get it? As the Bee Gees said, "it's only words and words are all I have..."

Here are your answers:

The name of the song: Life on Mars
The writer of the song: David Bowie
The album it is from: Hunky Dory

Check out this version of the song, it is beautiful. If you can, check out the keyboard player with the charts on a computer monitor, isn't technology awesome, you can see them scroll by if you watch carefully



The winner this week (again) is Steve B. at 11:52 On Oct.20, 2008. I will have to get much tougher in order to beat him in future. Look out, next weeks is a doozy.

Have an awesome weekend, enjoy family, friends and rest. I know that I am planning on visiting, playing cards with my beloved and Waldo and Colleenius and probably experiencing the guys losing to the girls again (as usual). Oh well, it's not about winning, it's about the game (yeah right, we better win this weekend). I am also hoping to get some rest.

I would be remiss if I didn't welcome my Josh to the world of blogging, you can link to his blog at the bottom of this page. And yes, I accepted his apology.

"I can't listen to that much Wagner, I start getting the urge to conquer Poland"

No comments: