Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life on Mars (a second look)

OK so now what am I supposed to say about this show. if I ignore the blatant left wing politics and the shots at the current administration there's little left to observe.

I am in no way in agreement with the abuse, assault or killing of anyone. I subscribe to the belief that states: "thou shalt not kill". So don't get all up in arms thinking I'm in agreement with any kind of bashing. I'm also not in favour of war for multiple reasons.

Episode three started out good but quickly denigrated into what has quietly become tacit acceptance of everything except truth from a Judeo Christian perspective. Try spouting those beliefs and you (I) will be shouted down in most assemblies today (I am referring to meetings, not places of worship).

Why is it that politics has to be part of everything? Why can I not watch a serial show on tv without having to put up with the liberal politico drivel? Can't they just make a show about content and leave the lifestyle out of it. I can't wait to see what type of comments arrive following this post.

The music was drowned out (with the exception of the last song) which for some reason I cannot recall the name. Nothing else stood out, besides the brutal treatment of the accused trio (by the way, whatever happened to the tolerance preached by the lieutenant as he pleaded for the concerns of the victim, but "abused" the accused, how hypocritical, kinda makes me wanna go hmmmmm).

If I waste another hour next Thursday night to watch this garbage, it better be good. Otherwise, I will vote with my index finger and turn the aptly titled "idiot box" off and never watch "Life on Mars" again.

No comments: