Monday, October 13, 2008

I sang with an awesome band yesterday

As I noted in a previous post, I had the privilege of singing a song called "Cinderella" on Sunday at church. We have two services and I sang the song in both services. The band was awesome, so here is my way to say thanks to all of them, I know that at least one of them reads this blog; thanks to Andrew, on piano, Dave, on drums, Rob G. on electric guitar, Rob M. on acoustic guitar, Don, on sax, Perry, on bass, and Loretta, on keys. A huge shout out to Rick and Don who were running sound yesterday and who worked real hard to make me sound good, especially since this was my first time singing in over three months.

You(they) sounded great, it is awesome to sing with such accomplished musicians, who love their craft. You help me to do my job. I used to love singing with tracks, it is so much better singing in front of live musicians.

From my house to yours, thank you for helping me get the message out clearly so that others would hear it and apply it.

No comments: