Friday, August 29, 2008

The big reveal for the week of Aug.25/08

Good morning music fans, it appears quite grey(or is that gray) out there, however the forecast looks promising for the long weekend. I trust you will enjoy it.

There were no guesses this week, either you are all on vacation, I totally stumped you or I'm boring you. I have gotten out of the habit of giving hints so I will try to remember that for future posts. I was also quite ill this week with a reaction to a medication. This journey has taught me more than a few things. Some of which have made it to the blog, some at a later date.

The song: Inside your Heaven
Recorded by: Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice
Written by: Andreas Carlssen, Pelle Nylen and Savan Kotecha
"B" side: Underwood had Independence day and Bice had Vehicle as their respective "B" sides.

The one thing that I mentioned in Monday's post was that I had seen both of these "artists" in the same venue. For Jo-Annes birthday in 2005, Alex and I took her to see the American Idol tour live and saw the "top ten" of that year, or was it in 2006?

Have a great weekend, enjoy the extra day off. Enjoy your family and friends. Be safe if you are travelling and enjoy the fleeting moments of the summer as fall begins to sneak up on us. Already I have seen some trees whose leaves have begun to turn and change colour.

I was hoping to be back to work on Tuesday, but that's not going to happen. In addition, I will not be seeing some of you in Toronto this week, unfortunately, I'm not ready for that kind of outing yet. I will truly miss seeing you. Maybe the "farewell" from the Lord of the Rings really was it for us, hmm.

I remain,

your musical tour guide.

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent

No comments: