Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting close to a haircut

Apparently my stylist, barber, hair cutter person reads this blog every once in a while to see what crazy things are going on in my head. Usually she is concerned with what's going on, on my head, I am so pleased that she is concerned about what is going on in my head too.

If you knew her you would see that she is such a giver. She helped prepare this house for the big renovations and is one of the few (I think there are two) people that helped who would not let me take a photo. Oh well, when you read this give me a call and you can run your hands through my hair once again.

You see what happens when you go for a walk with my beloved.

Say hello to Ricky and maybe the two of you should come and visit and enjoy some "40 Creek" or is it Rum? I dunno, just no sour cream for Rick, right?  

See you soon, Mrs. C.

No comments: