Friday, March 13, 2009

The big reveal for the week of Mar. 9/09

So sorry that this is so late. 

I have been swamped in the new gig and even with coming in almost 1 hr before starting time, I still have no time to complete the blog. I guess that I will either take a break(not very palatable) or do it(the blog) the night before which also cuts into the time I have planned for other things................tough life eh. This weeks choice was a trick, the album is brand new, completely obscure obviously, but certainly not old.

Here are your answers:

the name of the song: White as Snow
the name of the album: No line on the Horizon
The name of the band: U2
What city in Ireland they are from: Dublin
What city I was born in: Dublin (actually the suburb of Walkinstown)

I hope you had a great weekend. I am resting, well I will be. Slainte. And remember:

"It was a bold man who ate the first oyster"


No comments: