Friday, March 6, 2009

The big reveal for the week of March 2/09

Happy Friday everyone and it's going to be 13 degrees(Canadian) today. I am so ready for warm(er) weather and the rest of the snow melting. Now don't go and think I have drank the Koolaid and believe that winter is over, it isn't. I'm taking advantage of every smidgen of sun and warmth that I can.

On to the big reveal. Not one guess this week,. I guess I started out hard on this one. Oy!(that's not Irish). Alright I promise to have something closer to ones knowledge for next week, good thing there are only 4 full weeks in March, I'll start the April theme on march 31. It is the "obscure" lyric for a reason though.

Here are you answers:

The writer: Elvis Costello (Declan Patrick MacManus)
The name of the song: Little Palaces
The name of the album: King of America
Where the artist was born: London, England (a trick question)
Famous musician he has co-written with: Paul McCartney



Have a great weekend. Enjoy your own little palace, hopefully your palace has nicer images than some of the things this song reminds us of. My weekend involves rest and bbq'ing and maybe some quite time with some great music. Most importantly tomorrow I begin to execute my plans for the celebration of my 28 years of marriage to my beloved. I'll write about my plans tomorrow so if you're interested, have a peek.

"every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity"

No comments: