Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Musings # 48

Happy Tuesday everyone

A short one today. I am in the middle of driving back and forth to Hamilton as my beloved was supposed to have surgery yesterday, but it was postponed and "may" happen today.

This is a day that I better not say what I think because the truth will really come out. I am finishing this much later in the day happy to say that my beloved has had her surgery, she is well and everything that was planned has been accomplished.

Sometimes little diversions are placed before us so we can watch the bigger picture unfold. Others benefited and lived as we were experiencing a small level of discomfort. Rhetorically speaking, would I rather have the absence of my discomfort at the expense of significant loss and even death to another, of course not! A woman and mother of two small boys and a new infant is alive today because she was in a position to be treated in the operating room that was set aside for my beloved

And so, the big picture rules, as always. We have learned more lessons again, we have learned to wait and trust, to place others before ourselves and to manage our own fears in the light of the One who loves us and asks us to "cast your cares upon Me".

Come unto me and I will give you rest, and we did and He did!

Happy Tuesday everyone. and Peace to all of you!

No comments: