Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sleepless in Elmira

No Meg Ryan and no Tom Hanks here. "I'll have what she's having", I know it's a different movie, but what a great line. 

The last two nights have had me waking up at around 1:00 a.m. only to fall back asleep between 3:30 and 4:00. I then get up at 5:30 a.m. to start my day, so the last two nights have been a little rough. I have been laying there thinking, singing(to myself), praying and doing who knows what to try and determine why I am awake and have no idea. There's a lot going on these days, but I'm not worried about anything. 

I unfortunately have also woken up my beloved on both occasions and that doesn't help her accomplish much during the day. Oh she gets everything done., she's just as done in at 5:oo p.m. as I am. I'll have to do some serious analyzing to figure out what is going on here. Rest is a weapon in the battle that we are participating in and I need some extra weapons these days. 

No comments: