Friday, November 14, 2008

The big reveal for the week of Nov.10/08

Friday is here. Enjoy this last day of work before the weekend arrives. Of course, then enjoy the weekend. I'm looking forward to Friday evening. I'm hoping to cook something special for "my beloved" and myself and enjoy a glass or two of some fruit of the vine. It's been quite an interesting week for me. We have had multiple birthday celebrations as well as some "accidental" moments. Not much more than some spasms to show for it, I'll get through it.

I had only one reply to this weeks song and that person got some of the information correct. I even stumped all of the regular guessers. I suppose that this was tough, maybe the mixing of the verses together helped, or maybe you are bored. Anyway, the trivia will continue, I'll bring it into the '90's or closer for the next few weeks and then wait 'til you see what's planned for the Christmas season.

Here are the answers(Lori S. got #2 and #3):

1. who released the song in 1972? The Chi Lites.
2. who released the song in 1990? Paul Young.
3. the name of the song? Oh Girl.
4. the writer of the song? Eugene Record.
5. the name of the 1972 album? A Lonely Man.



Have a great weekend, enjoy whatever weather arrives. Spend some time with family and friends. Take some time to thank someone for just being themselves. Perform an act of random kindness and if someone is kind to you, pass it on.

" As long as we live, there is never enough singing"

No comments: