Saturday, December 20, 2008

Renovations are almost complete

Almost completed, a little late, but I built in an extra week just in case they could not deliver. There are a few things left to be completed and the entire kitchen will be done. Oops, I can see a broom and a few other things still in there, but as for now it is usable or should I say functional. I'm starting to cook in there tonight. I'm surprising the kids with French Onion Soup for tomorrows dinner, they've asked for it and I'm doing some of the work tonight.

Ask me in a few days/weeks whether or not I will provide references for the folks that built my kitchen. The 24 hour rule may become a 14 day rule. I want to enjoy Christmas and New Years with my family and friends before I make a determination of my support of the cabinet people.
We do love it and have already had the pleasure of an impromptu gathering on Friday during the storm.

No comments: