Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three months to Christmas

I love Christmas, I love everything about Christmas, even the snow, which can leave on Dec.26 if I have my way. I am really looking forward to Christmas, I'm taking some time off, Josh will be home and I'm already starting to think about the menu.

We have loads of fun as a family and have begun to add new traditions. One that we started last year is that when Josh comes home we have a family dinner at Casa Rugantino in Kitchener. if you've never been there, you are missing a significant gastronomical treat. If you have had the pleasure, then you know what I'm talking about. It was great to sit in the dimly lit, tiny restaurant and enjoy the glow of an absolutely fabulous meal with Jo-Anne and the kids.

I have the opportunity to go there once in a while for lunch (their puffs are amazing, have the meat sauce on the side), it is much more special when it is the four of us. The service is awesome and the food is wonderful.

I don't like to wish my life away. You will never hear me hoping for the weekend, just to get past Monday or whatever day it is. I want to get everything possible out of today and (you know I almost said but) I am looking forward and anticipating Christmas and all that brings.

If you happen by my desk, you may even start to hear some Christmas music soon. Happy Christmas to all and to all a good "day".

No comments: