Friday, September 19, 2008

The big reveal for the week of Sept.15/08

Good morning music fans, either this weeks lyric was a tough one, or you all have had a very busy week. I did not receive one guess the entire week. I knew it would be tough, but I didn't think it would be that tough.

I've picked something much more familiar for next week. I even watched the song being played on youtube last night.

Here are the answers:

The singer: Loreena McKennit.
The song: The Mystic's Dream.
The album: The Mask and The Mirror.
Where she lives: near Stratford.

Have an awesome weekend, the weather looks great. Take some time to savour the sights and sounds of your surrounding area. Go to a market instead of a grocery store and purchase some locally grown foods and then cook a dinner for that someone special (or maybe the dog). Fill your days with familiar music and may introduce yourself to some new songs.

"Alas for those that never sing, but die with all their music in them"

No comments: