Thursday, September 18, 2008

A new ipod (finally)

Several weeks ago, I wrote about the untimely passing of my ipod. It was really quite sad. As you will know, I love music and would have it playing all the time if I could. During a part of my recovery when I could do very little, I spent many hours reading and listening to my favourite tunes on my ipod. then one day, it wouldn't work.

Last week, the new one came in. I ordered a touch ipod. I saw one for the first time when I was in Cuba in January and was significantly impressed, but since I already had one, I certainly couldn't justify the expense. The money I received back from the warranty on the original ipod just about paid for it and they are even cheaper now(this is not a paid plug from Apple, I wish).

There's a silver lining to every cloud and this one is musical. I really like the "touch". It has lots of fun little things besides the music. It's basically an office the size of a small phone. It's a little bigger than my original 2 gig ipod and it holds tons of songs. When I first synced it, it loaded every song on my hard drive(even the country songs, yech) and after loading 1197 songs, there was more than a 1/4 of the 8 gig memory left, awesome.

So, if you want to check it out come and see me and I'll give you a tour. It is even wifi compatible for mail, internet and all kinds of other wonderful stuff. I can even view and work on my blog from it.

I found this awesome quote the other day, let me know what you think:

"never Bb, never B#, always Bnatural"

No comments: