Friday, September 26, 2008

The big reveal for the week of Sept.22/08

Good morning music fans, I know this one was also tough. It wouldn't be obscure if it wasn't tough, now would it? The next week will be the last in the Canadian series of obscure songs for a while and I'm going to have a familiar artist next week, I haven't decided on a song from that artist yet.

The artist: Joni Mitchell
The song: Coyote

Joni sang back up vocals for Neil Young at The last Waltz, which was a fabulous event at least from the video. It really wasn't a last waltz for anyone, but I'm quite confident they had a good time that evening.

The weekend is almost upon us and I for one am glad it's here. This has been a tough week, I have probably done too much and my physiotherapist would agree. I'm glad that she prescribed rest for the weekend, so I'm going to do that as soon as I get out of here today.

I still have several books that are either started or need to be started again as when I was reading them last I was not in a good mindset for comprehending the comics, never mind Cussler or anyone else.

I digress, have an awesome weekend. Enjoy the sun while it lasts and enjoy the rain too. Without the rain, we would not appreciate the sun so much. Enjoy a sip of something familiar, gather with some friends and break bread(unless you are a sufferer of celiac) and of course listen to some music.

"Music is the only language that you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing"

No comments: