Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Reading Material

As posted earlier, I am reading the original trilogy, The Lord of The Rings this summer. I am going through it pretty slowly for s few reasons, one; I can't sit that long, two; OI am still feeling the affects of pain killers and they are affecting my ability to comprehend, and three; I am enjoying the slow read and finding new (I think) details.

I received a get well call from a friend from the "Sault". He is aptly named "leaner" (in RTWM circles) due to his propensity to lean when he has had a few to many. The leaner suggested I read some books about some tattooed lady, or something like that. I referred to the original trilogy because this series is about the "girl with the dragon tattoo". Oh yeah, the first one is over 800 pages, should be fun.

So, wish me "happy reading" as I re-enter the world of crime, at least in fiction.

No comments: