Wednesday, July 7, 2010

21 days

It's been 21 days since the most recent surgery. Sounds a little like "bless me father it's been 21 days since my last confession" no offence meant to the Catholics out there, I used to be one.

All in, it has been a success. I am so glad I have accomplished as much as I have in 3 weeks. I need to heed the directions of the doctors both of whom said that I should continue to "take it easy".

And I will continue, I am more than half way through "The Book of Negroes" and I wouldn't say I am enjoying it. I am unsure how one can enjoy some of the details that Hill has placed in the story. But as disturbing as the story is, it helps me with taking it easy. In addition, I have numerous cookbooks at my fingers, or at least on my dresser and then there's The Food Network.

I have spent some of my time watching some shows discovering and stealing recipes. Well, not really stealing, I prefer to call it harvesting, that's a pretty good one I think. Well, that's it, time to change position.

No comments: