Friday, July 24, 2009

The big reveal for the week of July 20/09

Hello out there, it's Friday(not really, but you are reading this on Friday).I trust that you all had a great week. If the weather turned out the way it was predicted then it was a hot week with lots of sunshine.

We (my beloved and I) were at the cottage all week and today as we travel home are celebrating her birthday. I met her when she was fifteen and therefore have known her for ............hmm it's rude to ask a lady's age, so I better not tell. Suffice it to say that we have known each other for some time. As I wrote this before I received any answers, I am unable to give ant "props" to anyone who may or may not have been able to answer the questions, My guess is that more than a few knew this one.

Time for the big reveal:

What is the name of the song: Summer in the City
The relationship between the sweathogs and the song: Both this song and "Welcome back" were sung by John Sebastian, the lead singer of The Lovin' Spoonful"
What band recorded it: The Lovin' Spoonful
Whose Brother wrote it: it was written by John Sebastian's brother (Mark Sebastian)
The car horn: Volkswagen Beetle
Construction tool: A jackhammer

Check out the hair, clothes and "performance by these guys.



Have a great weekend. I will see some of you next week. I sure hope I can remember all my passwords. Getting up in the morning to come into work should be fun. Oh well, only four weeks to my next two weeks of summer vacation.

Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs

No comments: