Friday, September 18, 2009

The big reveal for the week of Sept.14/09

Wow, it's late. I usually have this completed either on Thursday night or at least before I start on Friday mornings. Looks like things have been a tad too busy for me this week. No guessers this week again. Where are y'all? Maybe boredom has set in, maybe apathy or maybe just maybe I am choosing songs that are too hard. I will try to remedy that this coming week.

Here are your answers:

The name of the song: Foggy Mental Breakdown
The writer(s): John Kay, Larry Byrom
The name of the band: Creedence Clearwater Revival
Who played bass on this album: George Biondo

There are no live versions of the song available on YouTube, so I hope you enjoy this persons work.



Have a great weekend. We are travelling to see family to visit, catch up and just chill. On Sunday I begin a new journey when I commence teaching a class on marriage. I am so pumped for this as the marriage relationship is so very important and the lack of a good relationship within the marriage has done irreparable damage to many.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity

No comments: