Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Food I want to cook on my new BBQ

I received a new BBQ for Father's day 2010. It is sitting in my garage completely built and hasn't seen a single flame yet. My beloved has determined that no one but myself is allowed to use it until I have recovered enough from this year's surgery.

It's a Weber, a Genesis, special edition, even. And it is a beautiful piece of furniture. My good friend Ken built it for me so when I am allowed to use it he and his bride will be one of the first guests.

So, on to the foods I want to cook on it.

Steak and lots of different cuts

Salmon

Seafood

Prime Rib Roast

Pork Loin Roast

Lobster

Grilled Veggies

Chicken on the rotisserie

I love cooking and I want to try some new things, so check back soon to see what cooking adventures I have been on. It's been a while since I cooked anything, so when I get the go ahead from the Dr. I will be cooking feverishly to feed my family and my friends. I am getting hungry already, mmmmmmmmmmm, even homemade burgers sound great at this point.

1 comment:

wannabeergo said...

You must try Beef riks on the BBQ with Jack Daniels sauce. very nice.
Have a great Canada Day!