Monday, June 14, 2010

Surgery 2010 issue 1

Well here we go again.

In approximately 36 hours the blade of the knife will once again be drawn along my spine in another attempt to resolve what has become a lingering problem. This time they think they have identified the problem and will attempt to install what I have been referring to as a grown up "meccanno" set.

I am scared, excited, thankful and also feeling a multitude of emotions as I await the next part of this journey. The first one worked but only for a few days and the problems returned again. Now, I have the feeling that they have finally identified the source of the issue and are trying to resolve the root(pun intended) issue to the problem.

In the midst of emotions I have been experiencing is peace. My friends have prayed for me to have peace in this journey. So I trust the "Prince of Peace" to pour it out on me and I will rest in His mighty healing and gentle arms for the next days as I experience this again.

No comments: