Saturday, June 26, 2010

As sure as eggs is eggs

I had a thought the other day, well actually I had more than one but the purpose of this post is to begin to explore the one that is reflected in the title of this post. I want to build a chicken coop. I then want to put chickens in it and I want to begin to have fresh eggs to eat. I have friends who have one, check out the following link to their amazing B&B

http://www.bbniagaraonthelake.com/

The photo above is from the living quarters of the owners of the B&B. The purpose of this post is to begin the process of thinking about, then designing and building my very own chicken coop. So, if you hear the sounds of clucking and whatever chickens do coming from my back yard in the future, you can be assured that the fresh eggs are being developed. Should be fun, I hope.

No comments: