Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Surgery 2010 issue 2

I am now more than 5 days post surgery. To quote the amazing James Brown "I feel good". There have been some interesting experiences over the last few days but like the old adage (or was it wag) says: "in a few years we'll be laughing about it", so I look towards the laughter and not the frustration.

So far the work of an amazing surgeon and OR team has me moving with greater mobility and less pain (some of the time). It seems that my strength is improving where I have had some loss of ability. I have been told a nerve takes a millimetre a day to recover. Good thing I have short legs, because now I finally have a reason to be thankful for being the shortest in the house.

Speaking of short, this will be a short post, I cannot sit her for very long periods.

1 comment:

wannabeergo said...

Good to see you blogged and are starting to feel better. Didn't James Brown have a cape? Stay well keep with the positive thoughts!