Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's time for a few changes

Clearly, I hope, you can see that I have made some changes to the blog.

Why you may ask? Well, it's like this, the blog has been in existence for quite some time and it really needs some changes. I have been working on personal change for some time now and I thought that the new view looked pretty cool. It actually fits with the title "The Path is Clear".

The path is clear as I look forward through the window that is provided for me and you in the blog. There are other changes also. I have taken my health more seriously in the past 9 months as I have now lost 41 pounds and am planning on losing more. I "want to be well". I am tired of not changing things that I have the power to change and so I am doing it in a very healthy way.

There are other things too, most of which will be in other posts, which will follow this one. Let me know what you think about the changed blog, please feel free to leave a comment or drop me a line via email. I'll leave you with this quote:

"there is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction"

1 comment:

wannabeergo said...

Looks great, change is a good thing, right :-)