Monday, October 19, 2009

The Obscure Lyric is taking a break

Well, I finally made a decision and it did not include adding anything to my considerably full plate of responsibilities. I know it's just a little reduction in my busy schedule, but it is a reduction after all. To be honest, the post (The Obscure Lyric) was becoming a chore and I don't need another chore. I don't know when it will return, I have many other things to do and say and while music remains a major source of inspiration and method of worship for me, the time spent researching often frustrated me. It is not goodbye, but see ya (and hear ya) later.

As the wonderful James Taylor sang:

well the sun is surely sinking down
but the moon is surely rising
so this old world must still be spinning round
and I still love you


It won't be long before another day
We gonna have a good time
And no ones gonna take that time away
You can stay as long as you like

There will be many other posts, I have many other interests that will require blogging some posts. One of the main ones closest to my heart is regarding Ecuador. Please do what you can to help others by contacting www.sponsorhope.ca and click on the child sponsorship tab and give.


Look for the obscure lyric in your mailbox and on the blog in the future. Cya, Rob!

No comments: