Friday, October 9, 2009

The big reveal for the week of Oct.5/09

Good morning music fans. Friday is here as is the Thanksgiving weekend. For most if not all that means a long weekend and for me it means an extra long weekend. I have added Tuesday to my Thanksgiving celebration. I intend to place next week's song on the blog on Monday and will e-mail you on Tuesday or Wednesday.

No guesses this week, that may be because I forgot to send an email advising you that the obscure lyric was posted. I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from the obscure lyric, I may either drop it to a month by month appearance, or I may just stop for a while, keep reading to see what happens. The blog will remain, though, I have way too much to say about other things.

Here are your answers:

The name of the song: Fly like and Eagle
The writer: Steve Miller
The writer's godfather: Les Paul (yes that Les Paul)
The name of the band: The Steve Miller Band

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the time with family and friends. Take time to be thankful for who you know and for what you have. Canada is an amazing country, I would not want to live anywhere else.

"The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you"

No comments: