Friday, April 24, 2009

The big reveal for the week of April 20/09

What a beautiful Friday morning it is. Even more beautiful because I have the day off and am heading away for the weekend with my beloved to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I am so looking forward to being away, no distractions, not even a tv with cable, we'll just have to spend time talking and enjoying the company of one another.

I know some of you got this one, cause I heard that you were teaming up and trying to figure it out that way. Way to go. One of you even sang to me in the photo copier room at work(thanks Peter M.). In fact, I only had one guess submitted and that was from my son. So he gets the props this morning. Josh S. guessed the correct name of the band.

Here are your answers:

The name of the song: Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)
The original album: The Grand Illusion
The name of the band: Styx
The writer of the song: Tommy Shaw



Have an awesome weekend. Enjoy the warm sun and the rest from your normal labours. Take time just to sit and "relax, take it easy" just as the song says. Rest is an weapon in the battle of life so take some rest this weekend and win. Then, spend some time with loved ones and read something inspiring. Take that powerful message to someone who needs it.

"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. Music is the electric soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents"

No comments: