Friday, April 17, 2009

The big reveal for the week of April 13/09

Good morning music fans and what a beautiful morning it already is. 

I had two guesses this week and welcome back to Steve B. who has been having a bit of a tough time with my obscurity over the last few weeks, or was it months?

The other guess was Brad F. who was way off course this week. Oh well, you can't be right all the time can you?

Here are the answers:

The name of the song: Strange magic
The name of the band: Electric Light Orchestra
The name of the lead singer: Jeff Lynne
The name of the album(trick question): it was released on Face the Music originally and then on a greatest hits album later(there you go Steve)




Have a great weekend, enjoy the sunshine and the eventual rain. With that rain comes the flowers that are beautiful and cause havoc to those of us with allergies.

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness

No comments: