Saturday, January 10, 2009

The new year is here, Cuba here I come

It's quite clear that the new year is here. Our annual pilgrimage to Cuba is almost upon us. I am so looking forward to going to Cuba. I will have the privilege to visit in the home of a friend whose picture you see here below. He is a lovely man named Carlos and he is a singer with one of the teams of singers that stroll through the resort.
It is also very clear that the new year is upon us as Josh has left to go back to school in Virginia. It is a long drive and apparently he has had some bouts of lousy weather as he drove. The last update told us he was in Virginia, so he still has several hours to go.

I can't wait to get away. I'm looking forward to renewing friendships and to just being away in the sun and reading and sipping. Cuba Libre indeed.

Adios.

No comments: