Friday, January 30, 2009

The big reveal for the week of January 26, 2009

Good morning Music fans, it's so good to back with you all in the cold snowy north. Not really, I miss the sun, sand and the cool waters of the ocean and pool. Oh well reality hits every now and then and it hit hard Thursday morning as I arose at 5:25 a.m. to prepare for my trek into work. Then again it's only 52 weeks or so to my next trip to Cuba, who's counting eh?

No guesses received this week, I hope that the next topic will be more enlightening than peace. With all the hope hype going on, I must have missed the boat on that one.

Here are this weeks answers:

The writer: Steven Stills
The four members of the group: (CSNY) Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
The name of the song: Find the cost of Freedom
The name of the album: 4 Way Street

Enjoy the clip below from some amazing musicians.



Have a lovely weekend. If you are watching "the big game" enjoy the football. This promises to be a great game, and hopefully it will not be a dud. I really like both teams so I plan on enjoying it. Take time to "relax and take it easy".

"Peace hath higher tests of manhood than battles ever knew"

No comments: