Thursday, July 7, 2011

Still on holidays

I had a work friend (I said had as he has since passed away) who refused to say the work "holidays" as it was based on the word "holy" and he wanted nothing to do with anything "holy". He would rather use the word vacation that reference anything that is holy.

Pretty sad when you think about it, he has moved from this world to the next and has already met a "holy" God. Presumably the one whom he refused to believe in or talk about when taking some rest from work.

I have spent some time thinking and resting and mostly reading. I have done some cycling, but certainly not as much as I had hoped. That's just the way it is I guess, holidays don't always turn out the way we want them to.

By peeking at my bberry, I see that the work is already pouring in in anticipation of my return, at least I won't be bored the next few weeks.

No comments: