Friday, April 29, 2011

I hate philly and boston

Well, this will be fun.

I hate Philly and Boston, the hockey teams, that is.

I've been accused of having a strictly minor hockey mentality when it comes to hockey these days. I tend to think it's slightly more than that.

I believe that good physical contact is part of hockey, I also think that the style perpetrated by the Flyers and Bruins has nothing to do with hockey and more to do with punishment. Of course, punishment for their bad or illegal behaviour was not meted out by the leadership of the hockey league.

Where does this leave us? We get to watch them assault and otherwise beat the living &%$* out of each other so much that the "winner" will be destroyed by Washington in the next round.

I guess that's why they say that payback is such a good thing, eh!

No comments: