Monday, April 25, 2011

Am I standing in a hole?

Nice one, wannabeergo!

And to be honest, I am not in a hole, but I happen to be the shortest one in my family.

Thanks for the kind comments, we do not have a lot of family photos and now that we have children in North Carolina and one going to Virginia this fall it might be a little more difficult to get a family photo.

It's great being part of a family. It's a place to belong. When sometimes all seems to be going wrong, there is always my family to come home to. A place where love and respect are always practiced, or at least attempted and being worked on.

It's sad to think of the people who have no family. Like those who may be all alone due to their own decisions or because of the decisions of others. Having just come through the Easter season we should have been reminded to bring hope to all others based on what Christ has done for us.

I have so much to be thankful for, not the least for my family.

So, while I am not standing in a hole, I am with the ones I love. Thanks for noticing us wannabeergo, I appreciate your friendship. I consider you as a brother, so you're family too and you're taller than me too!

No comments: